你好!
Hi!
好久没见面了,
It seems we haven't met each other for ages.
最近过得还好吗?
How is everything with you?
今天是你的生日,
It is your birthday today.
先祝你生日快乐,
I would like to wish you a happy birthday.
希望你在今后的日子里过得幸福.
and wish you a happy life!
一个曾经深爱你的人
a man/a lady who used to love you dearly
Hi(你好)!
Long time no see(这是最地道的英语'好久没见面了'),How is coming?(最近过得还好吗,)?Your birthday,today!(今天是你的生日),Whatever,happy birthday to you first!(先祝你生日快乐),Hope you would be cheerful in the coming days sincerely(希望你在今后的日子里过得幸福).
someone loved you deeply once(一个曾经深爱你的人)
hi!你好
haven't seen you for a long time.好久不见!
how are you going these days?最近过得怎么样?
today is your birthday,firstly,happy birthday!今天是你的生日,首先祝你生日快乐。
may you happy in future.望你今后的日子过得幸福。
the one ever loving you deeply
曾经深爱你的那个人
你还蛮挑剔的哦。
这个翻译还满意吧,
How are you?
Long time no see! How are you doing in these days? It's your birthday today. First of all, wish you happy birthday. I hope you would be happy in the coming days.
How do you do! not having met for the a very long time , living with passably lately? Today be your birthday , Happy Birthday to you first , hope that you live with happily within day the days to come
One loves your person once very much