1、我向他许诺说我一到北京就给他写信.
I promised that I would write to him once I reached Beijing.
2、他经常问我这个问题,那就是这个工作是否值做.
He always asked me this question that whether the job was worth being done.
3、他什么也不说,这一事实使大家都感到惊奇.
The fact that he said nothing suprised everyone.
4、在我看来,他刚才告诉我的这个消息是真实的.
In my opinion,this news he just now told me was true.
5、他突然想起他本来应该去接儿子的.
He suddenly remembered that he should pick his son up.
1、我向他许诺说我一到北京就给他写信。
I promised that I would wrote to him once I arrived in Beijing.
2、他经常问我这个问题,那就是这个工作是否值得做。
He often asks me the question "Is the job worth doing?".
3、他什么也不说,这一事实使大家都感到惊奇。
We're all surprised at the fact that he doesn't say anything.
4、在我看来,他刚才告诉我的这个消息是真实的。
As far as I'm concerned, the news he just told us is true.
5、他突然想起他本来应该去接儿子的。
It struck to him that he should have gone to pick up his son.
1.I pomised him that I would call him as soon as I arrived in Beijing.
2.He often asks me this question that whether this job is worth to do.
3.3.The fact that he said nothing surprised everyone .
4.In my opinion,the massage that he just told me was true.
5.Suddenly,he recalled that he should had picked his son up.
1.I promised that I will write to him on my arrival in Beijing.
2.He often asks me the question that whether the work is worthy to be done.
3.The fact that he said nothing surprised everyone .
4.In my opinion,the massage that he just told me was true.
5.Suddenly,he recalled that he should had picked his son up.
1.I promised him that the moment I arrive in Beijing,I will call him.2.He often asks me this questino whether this job is worth doing.3. He said nothing,which made us suprised.4.In my opinion,what he told me just now is true. 5.An idea suddenly came to his mind that he should have picked up his son.