1.Excuse me,Sir.Are you Mr.White from New York?
对不起,先生.您是从纽约来的怀特先生吗?
2.I’m Liu Mei,from Guangzhou Textile Import & Export Corporation.I’ve come to meet you.
我是广州纺织品进出口公司的刘梅,我是来接您的.
3.Welcome to Guangzhou,Mr.White.Our manager will come to greet you later at the hotel.
怀特先生,欢迎来到广州.我们的经理稍后会来酒店问候您.
4.Did you have a pleasant trip?
旅途愉快吗?
5.Yes,I enjoyed it very much.
是的,旅途非常愉快.
6.Anyhow,it’s a long way to China,isn’t it?I think you must be very tired.
不管怎样,远道来到中国,不是吗?我想您一定很累了.
7.But I’ll be all right by tomorrow and ready for business.
不过,我明天就会好的,也会准备好谈生意.
8.Do you know where the baggage claim area is?
您知道行李认领处在哪儿吗?
9.How many pieces of Luggage do you have?
您有几件行李?
10.I wish you a pleasant stay here.
祝您在这儿过得愉快.
11.Thank you for meeting me at the airport.
谢谢您到机场来接我.
12.If all is ready,we’d better start for the hotel.
如果一切都准备好了,我们最好动身去宾馆吧.
很高兴见到你:
Nice to meet you sir(男)/ madam(女).
这边走:
Please come this way.
茶还是水:
What would you like to drink? Do you want a cup of tea or just water?
接待人员:Let me show you the way. This way, please.
我来给您带路。请这边走。
接待人员:Can I get you something to drink?
您喝点儿什么吗?
外宾:Oh, yes please.
哦,好的。
接待人员:Tea or coffee?
要茶还是咖啡? 外宾:Coffee, please.
请来杯咖啡。
接待人员:Milk and sugar?
要加牛奶和糖吗?
外宾:Without sugar, please.
请不要加糖。
接待人员:Where shall we go for lunch/dinner?How about go to eat at Chinese restaurant?
一般老外都喜欢吃中国菜