[I am the bone of my sword]
【身为剑体】
[Steel is my body]
【钢铁之血】
[and fire is my blood]
【灼璃之心】
[I have created over a thousand blades]
【手创千刃 历经百战】
[Unknown to Death]
【无一败绩】
[Nor known to Life]
【无一知己】
[Have withstood pain to create weapons]
【常独自一人自醉于剑丘之巅】
[Yet,those hands will never hold anything]
【故,此生毫无意义】
[So as I pray,unlimited blade works]
【则其身,定为无限剑制】
嗯,就是这样。
I am the bone of my sword
我是剑骨头
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
血是铁疙瘩,心是玻璃渣
I have created over a thousand blades
打了那么多仗,就他娘的没输过
Unknown to Death
从来没怂过
Nor known to Life
谁都不懂我
Have withstood pain to create weapons
经常坐在山头上自个儿美
Yet,those hands will never hold anything
然而这辈子就没啥卵用
So as I pray,unlimited blade works
所以这辈子就注定是个大刀片子
(手打,累死了)
I am the bone of my sword.(吾为所持剑之骨。)
体は剣で出来ている。(此身为剑所成。)
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.(钢铁为身,而火焰为血。)
血潮は铁で 心は硝子。(血潮如铁,心如琉璃。)
I have created over a thousand blades.(手制之剑已达千余。)
几たびの戦场を越えて不败。(纵横无数战场而不败。)
Unknown to Death,(不为死所知,)
ただの一度も败走はなく、(未曾一次败退,)
Nor known to Life.(亦不为生所知。)
ただの一度も理解されない.(未尝得一知己。)
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.(曾承受痛苦创造诸多武器。)
彼の者は常に独り 剣の丘で胜利に酔う.(其常立于剑丘之巅,独醉于胜利之中。)
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.(然而,留下的只有虚无。)
故に、生涯に意味はなく(故此,此生已无意义)
So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.(故如我祈求,"无限剑制"。)
その体は、きっと剣で出来ていた.(则此躯,注定为剑而生。)
来自网页链接 百度一下就有了= =
I am the bone of my sword
身为剑所天成
Steal my body and fire is my blood
血若钢铁,心似琉璃
I have created over a thousand blade
纵横无数战场而不败
Unaware of loss
虽然未尝败绩
Nor aware of gain
却亦未曾胜利
withstood pain to create many weapons
斯人常孑然一身
waiting for one's arrival
铸剑于剑丘之上
I have no regrets This is the only path
因而 此生无须任何意义
My whole life was "unlimited blade works"
此身 定位无限剑之所成
不会打日文。。。直接上中文了
身为剑所天成
血若钢铁,心似琉璃
纵横无数战场而不败
然随未尝败绩
却亦没有知己
斯人常孑然一人
自醉于胜利之中
铸剑于剑丘之上
故此生并无任何意义
此身,定为无限之剑所塑!