鬼求英语帝翻译(不要机翻)

2024-11-20 09:25:23
推荐回答(3个)
回答1:

2006:
1:他们生活在这块大陆上,这成了人类历史上的一个里程碑
They live on this continent and it became a milestone in the history od mankind.

2:许多人读过波涛汹涌的海洋来到新世界寻求一种新生活
Many people had crossed the ocean of seething waves and arrived at the new world to seek a new life.

3:你的问题令他们难堪你今后确实应该避免向他们提那样的问题
You have embarrassed them with your questions; you should really avoid asking such questions in future.

4:别悲观,我认为世界上的自然资源是不会被用光的
Don't be pessimistic; I think the natural resources in this world cannot be exhausted.

5:就我所知,他不是那种轻易失信的人
To my knowledge, he is not the type that easily goes back on his words.

【英语牛人团】

回答2:

1:他们生活在这块大陆上,这成了人类历史上的一个里程碑
They lived on this continent, which became a milestone in the history of mankind.

2:许多人读过波涛汹涌的海洋来到新世界寻求一种新生活
Many people crossed the ocean of surgy waves to this new world for a new life.

3:你的问题令他们难堪你今后确实应该避免向他们提那样的问题
You should really avoid asking in future such questions that embarrassed them.

4:别悲观,我认为世界上的自然资源是不会被用光的
Don't be pessimistic; I think natural resources in this world are never going to be exhausted.

5:就我所知,他不是那种轻易失信的人
As far as I can tell, he is not the type that easily goes back on his words.

回答3:

不用机翻,就用器翻贝