再别康桥徐志摩原文到底是英文还是中文?

2025-04-14 20:08:12
推荐回答(4个)
回答1:

《再别康桥》英文翻译及背景
Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

徐志摩 by Xu Zhimo

轻轻的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave

正如我轻轻的来; As quietly as I came here;

我轻轻的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye

作别西天的云彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

那河畔的金柳 The golden willows by the riverside

是夕阳中的新娘 Are young brides in the setting sun

波光里的艳影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves

在我的心头荡漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart.

软泥上的青荇, The floatingheart growing in the sludge

油油的在水底招摇; Sways leisurely under the water;

在康河的柔波里, In the gentle waves of Cambridge

我甘心做一条水草 I would be a water plant!

那榆荫下的一潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees

不是清泉,是天上虹 Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

揉碎在浮藻间, Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?

寻梦? 撑一支长篙, To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream

向青草更青处漫溯, To where the green grass is more verdant;

满载一船星辉, Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

在星辉斑斓里放歌 And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.

但我不能放歌, But I cannot sing aloud

悄悄是别离的笙箫; Quietness is my farewell music;

夏虫也为我沉默, Even summer insects heep silence for me

沉默是今晚的康桥! Silent is Cambridge tonight!

悄悄的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave

正如我悄悄的来; As quietly as I came here;

我挥一挥衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves

不带走一片云彩。 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away

回答2:

初稿是英文的 , 后来是自己又翻译了一个版本, 要不中文的引申涵义很丰富,别人无法从英文版体会到他真正的内心说明与意境

回答3:

是中文 在离开剑桥大学的时候 在归国的航船上写的 之后 来中国最初刊登在1928年12月10日《新月》月刊第1卷第10号上,后收入《猛虎集

不过 不用过管他是中文还是英文 都应出自他手

回答4:

中文,是徐志摩从英国回来的途中在南海上写的