求英文电影对白,时长3分钟左右,独白也可

2024-11-01 15:32:06
推荐回答(2个)
回答1:

ACT I

Good morning, Susan. 早安 Susan。
Good morning, Sam. 早安 Sam。
What's the schedule today? 今天的工作是怎麽安排排
Ten o'clock, 十点钟
telephone FAO Schwarz about the new twin baby dolls. 打电话给FAO Schwarz烫 关於双胞娃娃玩具的事。
OK. 好的。
Telephone Mrs. Zaskey at the advertising agency. 打电话给广告代理Zaskkey夫人。
I did that. Go on. 我已经打了。 继续说
Eleven o'clock, approve the sketches for the toy spaceship. 十一点钟 批示玩具烫 空船的草图。
Where are they? 草图在哪儿
Right here. 就在这 。
Did you look at them? 你看过了吗
Yes, I did. 是的 我看过了。
What do you think of the spaceship? 你觉得那个太空船怎麽麽
I think the kids'll love it. 我觉得孩子们会喜欢。
Would you show me the drawings, please? 请把草图给我看看好吗
Huh. 嗯
Now, what else is on the schedule today? 那麽 今天的工作表缮 还有些什麽?
Well, at one o'clock 嗯 一点钟
you have a lunch appointment with Mr. Levine, 跟Levine先生约好吃吃午
the client from the Toytown Stores. 这个客户来自Toytown Stores。
Where? 在什麽地方
At Rossano's. 在Rossano餐厅。
Hmm. Anything else? 嗯 还有其他事吗
At four o'clock, 四点钟
you have a meeting with the production staff 要与生产部门人员开开
in the conference room. 在会议室。
Make sure everybody is at that meeting. 要确定每一位都出席这这次会议
Will do. 没问题。
At six you're meeting, Mr. Ozawa. 六点钟 要会见Ozawa舷 生。
Oh, yes. Are his models here? 噢 对啦。 他的模型型在这
They're in my office. 在我办公室。
I'd like to see them. 我想看看。
Right. 好的。
What else? 还有什麽
Come on, Sam ... 好啦 Sam……
You work too hard, Susan. 太拼命工作了 Susaan。
When was your last day off? 上次休假是在什麽时时
Hmm. I can't remember. 嗯 我记不起来了。
You really ought to take some time off. 的确应该休一休假。
What for? 为什麽
To enjoy the simple things in life ... 享受人生乐趣……
I know, Sam. 我知道 Sam。
Maybe soon. 也许很快就会。
To smell the flowers. 去轻 一下。
Oh, wait a minute. What's today's date? 噢 等一等 今天几几
Today is the twelfth. Why? 今天是十二号。怎麽
It seems to me I scheduled something else. 好像我还安排了什麽别别的事情
There's nothing else in the appointment book. 在工作日 没有别的的事了
I'm sure I did. 我确信我安排了什麽事事
Oh, well, I'll probably remember it later. 噢 也许过一会我会技 起来。
I hope it isn't important. 希望不是什麽重要事。
Hmm. It's probably nothing. 嗯 也许没什麽事。
OK, let's get started. 好吧 我们开始工作
Would you call Priscilla Smith at FAO Schwarz, please? 请拨电话给FAO Schwarrz的Priscilla Smith 好吗
Right. 好的。
These are the models from the Japanese film maker. 这些是那位日本电影 片家那 的模型。
These are the models from the Japanese film maker. 这些是那位日本电影 片家那 的模型。
Thank you. Just put them on my desk. 谢谢。 把它们放在我鬃 上。
And the new drawings for the toy spaceship. 还有玩具太空船的新草草图
Wonderful. 真精采。
That was fast. 而且又快。
We have a new artist. 我们找来了一位新的美美工人员
She's very talented. 她很有才华。
What time is it, anyway? 几点钟了 顺便说一缮�
My watch stopped. 我的 停了。
It's eleven thirty. 十一 点半。
What time is my lunch date with Bill Levine? 我与Bill Levine 约好好的中饭时间是几
One o'clock. 一点钟。
Remind me to leave at twelve forty-five. 提醒我十二点四十五分分走
Did you remember your other appointment for today? 还记得今天的另一个个约会
No, 记不起来了。
but I have a feeling 但我觉得
it's going to be too late when I do remember. 等我想起来时已经太晚晚了
Yes, Sam? 什麽事 Sam
I just solved the mystery. 我刚刚把那个谜底解开开了
What did I forget? 我忘记什麽
You have some guests in the reception room. 有几位客人在接待室室等
What? Who? 什麽 是谁
Mr. Harry Bennett and his daughter. Harry Bennett 先生和和他女儿
I remember! 我记起来了
Oh ... Harry! 噢……Harry
I made a lunch date with him and his daughter weeks ago. 几星期前我约好和他以以及他女儿共进午餐
Is he a client? 他是顾客吗
He's a friend. 他是位朋友。
Well, he's here with his daughter to have lunch. 嗯 他和他女儿已到这这 等吃午餐了
I met her at Thanksgiving, 我在感恩节与她见面
and I promised to have lunch with both of them today. 我答应今天和他们共进进午餐
Yes, indeed. 是的 原来如此。
What are you going to do about your appointment 那 怎麽办
with Mr. Levine? 与Levine先生的邀约
Any suggestions? 有什麽建议吗
Oh! 噢

ACT II

Hi, Michelle. 嗨 Michelle。
Hello, Harry. 你好 Harry。
It's nice to see you again. 很高兴再见到你们。
Hello. 好。
Hi, Susan. 嗨 Susan。
We have both been excited about seeing you 我们两个很高兴见到
and having lunch with you today. 与 一起吃中餐
Michelle picked these flowers out for you. Michelle选这些花送 。
Daddy, can we go soon? 爸爸 我们能快点走吗
We're going to go to lunch in a few minutes, honey. 我们一下子就去吃中餐餐 亲爱的
But I'm thirsty. 可是我渴了。
OK. You go out and get a drink of water at the fountain. 好。 出去在饮水机那那儿喝点水吧
The fountain is over there, Michelle. 饮水机在那 Michellle。
Near the Exit sign. 就在出口标 附近。
Thank you. 谢谢 。
Michelle is a little shy. Michelle有点不好意思思
I used to be that way when I was her age. 我像她这般年纪也是这这样
Harry, if Michelle doesn't want to go, Harry 如果Michelle膊 想去
we don't have to. 我们不必勉强。
She'll be fine. 她没有问题。
Remember, 别忘了
I haven't dated any one else since her mother died. 自从她母亲去世之后 我从没有和别人约会过。
This is a little difficult for her. 这对她来说有点不习惯惯
Are you ready to go? 准备好动身吗
Yes. But could you wait one minute? 是的。不过 你能等一一下
I have a call to make. 我需要打个电话
Would you excuse me? 失陪一下。
Sam, get Mr. Levine at Toytown Stores Sam 给Toytown Storees的Levine先生
on the telephone for me, please. 请替我拨电话。
Right. 好的。
Hello. Susan Stewart calling Mr. Levine, please. 喂 Susan Stewart想父莺evine先生通话。
He's on the phone. 他在电话上。
Mr. Levine, Susan Stewart. Levine先生 我是Susaan Stewart。
I find myself in an embarrassing situation. 我现在有一件很糗的事事
I made another lunch date for today 我和别人约好共进午餐
and forgot to enter it in my appointment book. 但忘了写到工作日
Can you and I meet for drinks tomorrow? 你和我能否在明天见面面喝点什麽
I'd really appreciate it.... Yes.... Thank you.... 我非常感激……好的………谢谢你…
Tomorrow at five o'clock at the Biltmore. 明天五点钟 在Biltmoore饭店。
Tomorrow at five o'clock at the Biltmore. 明天五点钟 在Biltmoore饭店。
I'll see you then. 到时候见啦。
Thank you, Mr. Levine. 谢谢你 Levine先生。
Welcome to the South Street restaurant, folks. 欢迎光临南街餐馆 各各位
What'll it be? 想来点什麽
What do you recommend? 你推 什麽
Well, the crab salad's always a big hit. 嗯 蟹肉沙拉一向是构 受欢迎的。
Susan, would you like the crab salad? Susan 要不要蟹肉缮忱
I'd love the crab salad. 我要蟹肉沙拉。
Michelle, would you like to try the crab salad, too? Michelle 要不要也也试试蟹肉沙
OK, Daddy. 好的 爸爸。
We'll have three crab salads 我们来三份蟹肉沙拉
and a pitcher of lemonade. 和一壶柠檬汁。
Help yourself to celery and carrots and other vegetables. 请你们自己盛芹菜 胡胡萝 和其他蔬菜
We used to catch crabs. 我们以前常捉螃蟹。
Where was that? 在什麽地方
We had a summer house on Fire Island. 我们在火岛有一所避暑暑别
Do you remember, Michelle? 你还记得吗 Michelle
Sure. 当然记得。
You and Mommy used to take me on the ferryboat. 你和妈妈常带我坐渡船船
Sometimes, at night, 有时候 在夜
we would go down to the beach and catch crabs, 我们走到海边抓螃蟹
remember? 记得吗
With a piece of meat on a string! 用一根绳子拴著一点肉
Right. 对。
Well, I think I'm going to go get us all some vegetables. 好啦 我想我去给大家家盛点蔬菜来
There you go. 东西来了。
Thank you. 谢谢。
And some ice-cold lemonade. 还有冰凉的柠檬汁。
Thank you. 谢谢。
Enjoy it. 请享用。
Michelle, can I help you with the lemonade? Michelle 我帮 倒点点柠檬汁好
No, thank you. 不 谢谢 。
I'll wait for my father. 我要等我爸爸。
Michelle, can we have a talk? Michelle 我们能谈一一谈
Sure. 当然。
I know you miss your mother. 我知道 想念 妈妈。
You do? 真的知道
Yes. And I'm not trying to take her place. 是的 我 不想取代她她
Then why are you and Daddy 那为什麽 和爸爸
spending so much time together? 老是在一起呢
Because we like each other. 因为我们彼此喜欢。
And right now, he needs a friend. 而且现在 他需要一个个朋
I'm his friend. 我是他的朋友
I know you are. 我知道 是。
Sometimes he's very sad. 他有时很忧悒。
And so are you, I think. 我想 也如此。
Sometimes. 有时候。
I'd like to be your friend, too. 我也想成为 的朋友。
Will you let me be your friend, Michelle? 愿意让我成为 的朋朋友吗 Michell
So, what were you two talking about? 们俩刚才谈什麽了
Just girl talk, Daddy. 只是女孩子之间的谈话话 爸爸
It's too hard to explain. 这很难解释清楚。
You're probably right. 也许 说得对。
Well, let's get started. 好吧 我们开始吃吧。

回答2:

哈姆雷特的著名独白即可