Old Man
Old man look at my life, 老人啊,看看我的生活吧
I'm a lot like you were. 我跟你真是一样
Old man look at my life, 老人啊,看看我的生活
I'm a lot like you were. 我跟你是一样
Old man look at my life, 老人啊看看我的生活
Twenty four 24岁
and there's so much more 还有那么多年
Live alone in a paradise 生活在孤独的天堂
That makes me think of two. 那让我想起两个人的生活
Love lost, such a cost, 爱失去了,如此的代价
Give me things 给我些东西
that don't get lost. 永远不会失去
Like a coin that won't get tossed 就像烂铜子儿不会被扔掉
Rolling home to you. 滚回家去吧你
Old man take a look at my life 老人啊,看看我的生活
I'm a lot like you 我和你一样
I need someone to love me 我需要个人来爱我
the whole day through 一天到头都是这样
Ah, one look in my eyes 啊,我的眼里的神情
and you can tell that's true. 你能判断这是真的
Lullabies, look in your eyes, 摇篮曲,听起来很美妙
Run around the same old town. 在同样的老镇子上四处游逛
Doesn't mean that much to me 对我来说不算什么
To mean that much to you. 对你来说却意味深远
I've been first and last 我大概一直都在
Look at how the time goes past. 看着时间是怎样消逝
But I'm all alone at last. 但是最终是彻底的孤独
Rolling home to you. 滚回家去吧你
Old man take a look at my life 老人啊,看看我的生活
I'm a lot like you 我和你一样
I need someone to love me 我需要有个人来爱我
the whole day through 一天到晚都在这么想
Ah, one look in my eyes 啊,我眼里的神情
and you can tell that's true. 你可以判断那是真的
Old man look at my life, 老人啊,看看我的生活吧
I'm a lot like you were. 我跟你很像
Old man look at my life, 老人啊,看看我的生活
I'm a lot like you were. 我的生活和你一样
百度的,你看看是不是